Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 1 Personal Development Plan Update

I made it through the first week of my weight loss plan without the results that I intended to get. My goal is to lose close to 4 pounds a week. I followed the personal development plan  pretty closely for the first 4 days but got off track at the end of the week. Total weight loss was 1 pound. Although I could allow myself to get discouraged I know where I went wrong and will refocus and correct the issues this week. If after week 2 my results do not improve dramatically then I will revisit my personal development plan, but at this point I don't believe that it is necessary. As I stated in earlier post it is critical to plan out each day in advance. If during that day you get off course, reevaluate quickly and refocus on your goals. When it comes to planning I think the late great Jim Rohn says it best:

"If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us"

I look forward to updating you with much better results next week. Until then I hope that you will develop a personal development plan for yourself and start following it immediately.  

No comments:

Post a Comment